If you’ve bought a domain from GoDaddy, here’s how to reconfigure your DNS settings to point to your existing Arcadier Marketplace domain:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account
2. In the Domains section, click Manage
3. In the settings icon, click on Manage DNS
4. In records, click on CNAME with www
5. Under the CNAME:
- Replace@ with your-marketplace-name.arcadier.io in the Points to text box
- Change the TTL to Custom and input 600 in the Seconds textbox.
6. Click SAVE
7. You are done!
For adding sub-domain:
If you have a root domain and are already using it for other purposes, you can use a sub-domain to point to your Arcadier marketplace instead.
If, for example, your root domain is veilworks.com, and you want to add candy.veilworks.com as your subdomain:
1. In Records, click on Add
- Fill in Host with the sub-domain you want to use. For candy.veilworks.com, type in Candy.
- Change the Points to to your-marketplace-name.arcadier.io.
- Change the TTL to Custom and input 600 in the Seconds textbox
4. Click SAVE
5. You are done!