Your users (both merchants and consumers) are able to access and edit the information that they have entered on your site, including:
- Their name
- Their address(es)
- Their display name
- Their listings
- Their billing information
- Their time zone
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives individuals the right, in certain circumstances, to request a copy of their personal data being processed by a company.
The GDPR therefore requires that you be able to provide your customers with a copy of their personal data in a format that is (i) easily readable, (ii) portable and (iii) common.
If you receive a delete or portability request, then you will first need to verify the identity of the requester.
To request subject delete or portability request from Arcadier, please do the following.
- Log in to your admin portal, click ‘support’
- State in the subject title: Merchant/Consumer delete/portability request
- Type the username(s) of the user
- Send the message
- Arcadier will manually process the deletion/portability request for you
Note that only the marketplace administrator will be able to request for this.