We support bulk uploading of listings via a CSV file at an additional charge. Do note that as an admin, we strongly recommend that you ensure your category and custom field structures are finalised before you do a mass upload.
The upload is subject to a set of 7 perimeters:
1) This is a one-time service, chargeable per merchant.
2) Merchants and Categories have to exist in the marketplace. We do not help to create merchant accounts.
3) Mass upload is only available to the retail template currently.
4) Merchants have to pre-configure their delivery/ pickup methods in the settings page.
5) We do not help to mass upload items with variants currently.
6) Any custom fields created after the mass upload will have the 'null' value.
7) We do not provide data cleaning services.
Do note that the Merchant IDs and Category IDs will be generated by Arcadier's system, and these will be what admins will use to define the appropriate categories and merchants for each item. This means merchant accounts and categories will have to be created before doing a bulk upload.
Check out the formatting that the file would need to be in the .csv below:
This article contains absolutely no information on how to upload items by CSV. It just talks about various things relating to CSV upload. Having read the article I still have no idea how to upload items from CSV. Where do I click to bulk upload items? No idea.
Frankly, upload from CSV should always be available without charge - or for a one-time feature unlock fee, not a fee per seller. My sellers are very large and have hundreds of products to load when onboarding. They also need to rapidly and frequently change their pricing for many items at a time. They cannot be expected to do this one-by-one and they must be able to do this on demand, without having to pay each time. Unless there is an easy way to do this; or to build a plugin that allows this, Arcadier is useless to me, and to many of your other customers who serve large sellers. Can you explain why there is a fee for this?
Almost everything else about Arcadier is great, but if you can sort this tiny thing out, you'll be able to retain many of your customers like me and those in this discussion: https://support.arcadier.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360019170614-Uploading-products-via-csv-file
Please sign in to leave a comment.