1) What is the admin items lists filters and sorting feature?
It is a feature on your marketplace that allows you to filter and sort the admin items list using the filter options. Arcadier launched this feature to allow the admin to easily view the different items on the list without having to manually type its name, thereby improving their user experience. This feature would be suitable for marketplaces with a larger quantity of items on their lists and with a large variety of merchants.
As an administrator, you may access this feature from your dashboard under ‘Items’ then ‘Item List’.
2) How do I use this feature?
- Access the admin items filters and sorting feature from your administrator dashboard under ‘Items’ then ‘Item List’.
- Under this ‘Items’ section, all the items in the admin item list would be shown.
- Based on the search and filters, these sections will be shown:
- Total items found
- Out of the total items found, the total number of items that are purchasable
- Out of the total items found, the total number of items that are non-purchasable
- Out of stock
- Out of the total items found, the total number of items that are Out of Stock
- This feature allows the admin to search by:
- Item name
- This feature also allows the admin to filter by:
- DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY
- DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY
- Date created, "Start Date" to "End Date".
- Date updated, "Start Date" to "End Date".
- The admin is able to select all or multiple merchants
- When you "Select All" merchants, it will show the total number of Merchants
- If you select a few merchants, it will show the total number of Merchants
- There is a search bar to type in a specific merchant's display name
- The admin can click on the "cross" to remove all merchants
- The admin is also able to select all or multiple categories and subcategories
- When you "Select All" categories it will show the total number of categories and sub-categories
- The order of the categories will follow the 'Categories' section on the dashboard
- When you select a main category, all the sub-categories will be pre-selected
- When you deselect a sub-category, the main category will be deselected
- If you select a few, it will show the total number of categories and sub-categories
- There is a search bar to type in specific category or sub-category name
- Click on the "cross" to remove all categories and subcategories
- There is also a 'Stock' function where you can view the stock level. However, this feature would not be available for SpaceTime.
Out of Stock
- Select All
- Non Purchasable
- The 'Apply' function could be used to trigger and search term and all of the selected filters.
- Able to download search/filtered user results as CSV file
- The 'Clear' function could be used to clear all the selected filters and set them to the default value.
- Default value is all items sort by display name ascending.
- Able to sort the search results in terms of:
- Item Name-Ascending
- Item Name-Descending
- Date Created-Oldest
- Date Created-Newest
- Last Updated-Oldest
- Last Updated-Newest
- For SpaceTime, the 'select stock' and 'out of stock' displays would not be available:
Download Items CSV
This list can be downloaded as a CSV file using our 'Download CSV' function.
This CSV file would be in the form of an excel sheet. However, for SpaceTime, the 'SKU' and the 'Total Stock' fields will not be available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.