You can add Omise as a payment gateway to serve your users in Asia. To use Omise well, you would have to set up Omise for specific currencies. For more information on Omise's available currencies, click the link here.
The first step to setting up Omise as a payment gateway is to get an Omise account as an admin. Do note that your merchants would not have to have Omise accounts to use Omise for payment acceptance. To learn more about how sellers get set up with Omise on Arcadier, click the link here.
1. In your admin portal, click on Settings > General. Then, click on Payment Methods under Omise.
2. Log in to your Omise account by clicking on the blue Login to Omise button.
3. Log in to Omise by keying in your login credentials.
4. After logging into Omise, click on Keys at the bottom of the menu on the lift, under the API section. Do note that unlike the screenshot below, you should be using the live dashboard instead of the "test dashboard".
5. You will find your Public key and Secret key here.
6. Copy and paste your live keys to the respective text boxes in your Arcadier admin portal and click Save.
Do note that there will be a 1-7 day delay between adding the bank account as a seller and that bank account being able to receive payments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.