Cash on Delivery is a feature available on Arcadier's Retail and Goods templates. Do note that it is not available on the Services or Rentals templates at this time.
1. To enable cash on delivery in Arcadier, you can go to your admin portal and then click Settings > General > Payment Methods.
2. Click on Settings to activate Cash on Delivery.
3. Toggle the Off to On on the next page.
4. Edit the text that will be displayed to your sellers as desired and click Save.
As with all your payment methods, you will be able to set this as a mandatory payment method. If you are looking to keep payments on your marketplace entirely offline, you can set Cash on Delivery as a mandatory method and choose not to link any other payment method. Do note that this means you will have to monetize the usage of your marketplace in some other way!
For your sellers
Once the Cash on Delivery method is up, your sellers will be able to pick it as an option in their payment acceptance settings. They will receive see the text that you have input earlier to inform them of your own policy on payment acceptance using the Cash on Delivery Method.
1. Selecting Cash on Delivery as a payment acceptance method as a seller:
2. Seller clicks Okay to admin's pop-up information:
3. Seller has enabled cash on delivery:
4. Seller can now select Acknowledged as an option in their order logs to record that they have collected payment for their own reference: