After successfully registering as a seller on the marketplace, the seller will be redirected to their portal where they can start uploading new listings onto the marketplace.
This guide is for a retail and goods template, if you would like to see what it would look like for a services template, check out this article.
1. On a RETAIL GOODS marketplace, Once the onboarding process is complete, the seller will be redirected to their seller’s portal. Start uploading an item by clicking Upload item from the header or click Your items and click Upload on the right-hand side.
3. Sellers will have to fill out the item variants, the additional fields (via custom fields), as well as the delivery method. Refer to Custom Fields & Search Filters section of the help centre for more details about custom fields.
4. On a RETAIL GOODS marketplace, sellers can set up their variant groups whenever they upload an item onto your marketplace. Firstly, click on the “Add Variants” button in the “Quantity” section.
Add the desired group name and the different options. To add more options, simply type “Enter”.
For every variant option added to the variant groups, a table will be generated with all the possible variant combinations. (E.g. Items which are red colour and small in size will be a single combination.)
For every combination generated, your sellers will be able to upload the item image, control the number of stock available and input the surcharge for that item.
5. After filling in all the necessary details, click the Save button to upload the item listing onto the marketplace.
6. Once you have completed your listing upload, you can choose to translate the listing page or do it later.