After successfully registering as a seller on the marketplace, the seller will be redirected to their portal where they can start uploading new listings onto the marketplace.
This guide is for the services and rentals template. If you would like to see what it would look like for a Retail and Goods template, check out this article.
- On a SERVICE BOOKING, SPACE or GOODS RENTAL marketplace, sellers can start uploading their listing by clicking the Add service from the header or click Your services and click Add listings on the left-hand side.
- Seller will then need to fill up the required fields about the listing they wish to upload. This typically includes; i) Selection of category and sub-category (if applicable), ii) name of item listing and iii) description of item listing, as well as the image for the item (across all marketplace templates).
- On a SERVICE BOOKING, SPACE or GOODS RENTAL marketplace, sellers will have to indicate the method of charging for their service/space, additional fields (via custom fields), location details and delivery method (if applicable). Refer to Custom Fields & Search Filters section of the help centre for more details about custom fields.
The seller can set the duration and price for that duration. The available units for duration are: ‘/minute’, ‘/hour’, ‘/day’, ‘/week’, ‘/month’ as well as 'Custom', where sellers will be able to set their price duration for a specific number of minutes or hours. With minutes and hours, overnight booking is not allowed. For example, a booking from 11am - 1am the next day will not be possible.
For our SERVICE BOOKINGS, SPACE OR GOODS RENTAL marketplace templates, there will be a booking calendar that the seller can use to indicate their available timings/slots.
- After filling in all the necessary details, click Upload now or the Save button to upload the item/service listing onto the marketplace (depending on the marketplace)
5. Once you have completed your listing upload, you can choose to translate the listing page or do it later.