If you have encountered an unexpected error or issues logging in, we strongly recommend that you do the following troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that the username and password are correct.
- Clear the web cache. Based on your current browser, select one of the links for a step-by-step guide. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari
- Delete browsing history. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari
- Try using a different browser e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Use a different device e.g., desktop computer, laptop, iPad, or mobile device.
- Switch to Incognito or private browser mode.
- Restart the modem of your wifi or internet connection.
Should your account remain inaccessible, please proceed in resetting your password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button. See the screenshot below for reference.
If following the troubleshooting steps fail, please feel free to submit a ticket should you need further assistance.
I've also found that if you set your primary domain as a custom domain but it doesn't have an SSL certificate, then your vendors will not be able to login to your website at all. You have to have an SSL certificate (have your custom domain secured) for anyone to be able to access your website. I had this issue and customer support was no help. I emailed them 4 times and got no response.
Please sign in to leave a comment.