We understand that one of the most important functions of the marketplace includes efficient and smooth payment transactions, so we put together a list of basic troubleshooting steps you can perform when encountering issues with the payment process.
- Make sure the transaction amount is no less than USD $2
- If the admin and the seller are two different users, please make sure that they are not using the same payment account (Stripe, PayPal, Omise)
Kindly consider the following items below to ensure the accuracy of the setup for Stripe payment.
- All 3 keys used in the Arcadier admin portal from Stripe are correct.
- The keys are not test data (if doing live payments)
- The keys are not a mix of the test and live data.
- The redirect URL is configured and correct.
Refer here to ensure that the keys are correctly added in the right tab
When transacting with these currencies through PayPal, please note the following items below.
- Japanese yen (JPY), Hungarian forint (HUF), New Taiwan dollar (TWD) does not support decimals. If you pass a decimal amount, an error will most likely occur.
- Indian rupee (INR) is supported as a payment currency and a currency balance for in-country PayPal India accounts only.
- AED currency is not supported
Refer here for a list of countries and currencies supported by PayPal
Generic Payment Method:
If you are using a generic payment processor, please be advised that we do not provide any support with regards to errors that occur during transactions, as we are not able to trace transactions. We are only able to tell, whether or not, the transaction is successful.
If the issue persists, please feel free to write us an email and confirm that the above-mentioned guidelines have been fulfilled.
Kindly include the transaction ID, timestamp and a video recording of the failed transaction in the email.
For additional resources, kindly refer to the following links below: