1) What is CSS and what can I do with the CSS editor?
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is used to create visually engaging web pages and user interfaces for web and mobile applications written in HTML and XHTML.
However, due to the HTML knowledge required to use the CSS editor, we recommend that you only use it if you have adequate technical expertise.
2) Example use cases
- Customize your existing marketplace theme
- Override default style settings
- Hide existing style elements
- Customize mobile experience
Alternatively, we have provided you with this video link to assist you in a custom coding introduction.
Please sign in to leave a comment.