No. A seller can only send one special offer to a buyer at any point in time. The buyer has to decline the initial special offer first before a seller can send another special offer to him.
Articles in this section
- Onboarding as a Seller (Private Marketplace)
- Being a Seller (As an admin)
- Export CSVs for Custom Fields
- Merchant Permissions
- Onboarding as a seller
- Uploading Product/Listing Images as a Seller
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- Managing your listing (Seller)
- How can a seller manage his/her listing (Services / Rentals Template)?
- Adding promo or discount code