Arcadier allows you to delete registered users from your marketplace through the admin portal user list control
How to delete a user
1. Login to your admin portal and go to "Users" page
2. In the user list, search for the user you would like to delete
3. Click on the the delete button next to the login button at the far right of each user row (if you do not see the button, scroll to the right!)
4. A pop-up will appear to confirm if you would like to proceed with deleting the user
5. Once the user is deleted, the user would be unable to access your marketplace anymore. You will also no longer be able to access this user's account from the admin portal.
- You will not be able to delete the admin or the admin's merchant account
- Previous orders will still be shown by the deleted user (Buyer or Seller)
- Deleted users will stop receiving email notifications from your marketplace
- All sub-accounts tagged to the main account will be unable to login as well
- For deleted sellers, buyers will no longer be able to access their item details page and their storefront page. Users will either be redirected back to the previous page that they were on or the homepage upon clicking the deleted seller's profile.