Arcadier's admin portal provides marketplace admins with a variety of tools and functions to manage their marketplace effectively and easily. This article will introduce the various tools in the admin sidebar.
1. Expandable and Collapsible Sidebar
By default, the Admin sidebar will be expanded, showing the name of buttons. However, for admins that prefer more on-screen space, you can collapse the sidebar by clicking on the blue arrow (<) button ( red box in the1st image). When collapsed, the sidebar will only show the icons of the menu (2nd image).
To expand the sidebar, click on the blue arrow (>) button shown (red box in the 2nd image) or any of the buttons on the collapsed sidebar.
2. Admin sidebar
Listed below are all the buttons in the Admin sidebar, that will make managing a marketplace an easy and intuitive experience.
The announcement page is the default page for the admin portal. Admins will be able to see the software updates, latest news/updates from Arcadier and links to FAQ.
Clicking on the "Users" button will bring the admin to the user list where he/she can view and manage all the users on the marketplace. Admins will be able to restrict/grant user access and login as other users through this page.
Clicking on the "Items" button will bring the admin to the Items list where he/she can view and manage all the items on the marketplace.
Read this article for more information about the item list.
Clicking on the "Transactions" - button will reveal:
- Transaction List - View and export all transactions that have occurred in the marketplace.
- PO List - View and export all transactions that have occurred in the marketplace (only for B2B Enterprise Template).
- Failed Transaction - View all failed transactions
Read this article for more information about the updates to the Transaction list.
Read this article for more information about Failed Transaction list.
Clicking on "Configuration" will reveal 7 different buttons:
- Categories - Add or edit the categories and sub-categories on the marketplace
- Custom Fields - Add or edit the fields available for product listing.
- External links - Add links to redirect users to social media sites or other sites
- Commission - View the default commission rates and enable category based commissions.
- Custom Domain - Add an existing domain names
- Setup Payments - Edit existing payment methods and add custom payment methods
- Feature toggle - Edit cookies policy and delivery options
- Login Configuration - Enable/Disable the different user login methods
Clicking on "Customize" will reveal the following 6 buttons:
- General - Edit Marketplace Name, Logo URL Link, Marketplace logo and favicon.
- Theme - Select the available marketplace themes.
- Homepage Layout - Edit the homepage description and to add new panels.
- About Us - Edit the description in the "About Us" page.
- Custom Code - Add custom header code (HTML) and custom styling (CSS) into your marketplace.
Clicking on "Permissions" will reveal the following 4 buttons:
- Private Marketplace - Enable/disable private marketplace which will restrict the marketplace to registered users.
- Admin Permission - Invite additional admins to the marketplace
- Admin Activity Log - To view admin logins, page visited and edits to items
- Merchant Sub-account - Enable/Disable allowing merchants to create sub-accounts to help manage the merchant store.
- Waiting List - Can only be seen when the marketplace is private. Allow admins to approve/reject merchants and consumers
2.7 Email Notifications
Clicking on "Email Notifications" will reveal the following 2 buttons:
- Email Template - Admins can view and edit the automatic emails from the marketplace.
- Mail Log - Admins can view and resend all the email notifications sent to marketplace users.
Clicking on "Analytics/SEO" will reveal the following 5 buttons:
- Marketplace Analytics - For admins to view the total sales, best selling product and top viewed items.
- Google Analytics - Admins can enable google analytics for the marketplace here.
- SEO - Admins can edit the Title and Meta-description of the marketplace.
- Robots - Edit the robots.txt file for the marketplace
- Site Map - For admins to update the marketplace sitemap
Clicking on "Analytics/SEO" will reveal the following 3 buttons:
- Language Settings - Admins can add or remove translation from the marketplace
- Edit Text - Edit the texts shown on the marketplace
- Google Translate - Enable Google Translation API
Clicking on "Settings" will reveal the following 4 buttons:
- Account Info - Edit and view the admin account details
- Contact Info - Enable the "Contact Us" page and edit marketplace email/contact number.
- Subscription - Manage the Arcadier membership plan of the marketplace
- Subscription History - View history of membership payment
Clicking on "Plug-ins" will allow admins to enable/disable the plug-ins (add on features).
2.12 Help Centre
Clicking on "Help Centre" will redirect users to the ticket page where admins can raise issues.
2.13 Start Selling
Clicking on "Start Selling" will redirect admins to the Admin-Seller portal where admins can use seller functionalities (e.g. adding items).