Arcadier's latest feature, Meta Item Listing, allows administrators of rental and services marketplaces to further classify similar listings together, enabling a smoother user experience on the platform.
The Meta Item Listing feature can be found under 'Feature Control', which is accessed by 'Settings', 'Advanced' in the admin sidebar.
Administrators can create new meta item listings by following the steps below:
1. Enable the feature by toggling the rightmost button to 'yes'.
2. After 'Admin Meta Item' has been enabled, click 'Edit'.
3. On the new page, change the settings to control the listings merchants are able to create.
4. Access 'Item List' under 'Items' in the admin sidebar.
5. Create a new meta item listing by clicking the 'create new item' button in the top right corner.
Meta Item Listings allow administrators to create a template for merchants to work with. The steps below show how it can be done:
1. On the meta item page, fill in the details pertaining to the fields to be fixed.
2. Click on the lock icon beside field names to prevent merchants from changing information.
3. Click 'Save' to save the details of the page.
For sellers, these are the steps to create an item under a meta item listing:
1. Click on 'Add Listings' on your seller portal.
2. Choose the meta item listing your service pertains to under 'Select from admin meta item'.
3. Fill in the details of your service in the white fields. Greyed out fields have been configured by administrators and are not changeable.
Please note that enabling meta item listing will modify the user interface.
The Meta Item Listing feature is currently available for Growth, and Enterprise packages. To learn more, you can check out our subscription packages and the features under each tier.
For any questions and concerns, you can write in to us by submitting a ticket.