1) What is the user list filter feature?
This feature allows for the marketplace admins to filter their users lists using the categories such as ‘user type’, ‘date joined’ and ‘last logged in’.
This user list filter feature is a powerful tool which allows for admins to narrow down their search and derive insights from their search.
2) How do I access this feature?
- Go to the ‘User Management’ button on the admin panel
- Click the ‘users’ button to access this feature
- You will be now able to access the log of the users
- Filter your list of users using the filter options as seen in the image below.