As an admin, you can connect your own Facebook Login (using your own Facebook developer account). This article is not for admins who have Facebook OpenIDs that want to create a new account on Arcadier.
Note: Custom Domain URLs have to be secured by an SSL before this will work
1. Enable setting own Facebook login in Arcadier
To get to the integration settings, click on 'Advanced' and then 'login config'. You should see the Facebook option:
By default, the toggle will be set to 'no'. Switch it to yes.
When turned on, it will show the configurations for your Facebook login integration.
2. Set up your Facebook Developer account for integration
Log in to your Facebook Developer account here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/
Use this guide to set up your Facebook app to integrate into Arcadier: https://goldplugins.com/documentation/wp-social-pro-documentation/how-to-get-an-app-id-and-secret-key-from-facebook/
Do remember to follow the following steps for Facebook as well:
(i) In the Facebook developer settings, add a new Product
(ii) Click on 'Set-up' under Facebook Login
(iii) Select "Create App" and select "Consumer" as an app type, fill up app name as your marketplace name and other details to continue
(iv) Go to your settings in your Facebook Login and paste the following URL into the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs field:
3. Set Development to LIVE and retrieve keys for Arcadier integration with Facebook
In your Facebook Developer account, go into "Settings", "Basic".
ii) Set App mode to Live.
iii) In the same page, retrieve the App ID and Secret ID from Facebook, copy the keys in your admin's portal Facebook login tab. Key in the text you would like displayed for "Continue with Facebook"
- This is what is shown on the button consumer/merchant on-board and sign in page.
5. Click 'Save'
- clicking save will save the app ID, secret key, and button name
6. When you save, the fields will not be editable. When you click "Edit", you will have a pop-up warning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.