As an admin, you can connect your own Facebook Login (using your own Facebook developer account). This article is not for admins who have Facebook OpenIDs that want to create a new account on Arcadier.
To get to the integration settings, click on 'Advanced' and then 'login config'. You should see the Facebook option:
1. By default, the toggle will be set to 'no'. Switch it to yes.
2. When turned on, it will show the configurations for your Facebook login integration.
- To get the information, follow the guide here: https://goldplugins.com/documentation/wp-social-pro-documentation/how-to-get-an-app-id-and-secret-key-from-facebook/
- Link Login to Facebook Developer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/
3. After filling in the below from Facebook:
- App ID
- Secret Key
4. Key in the text you would like displayed for "Continue with Facebook"
- This is what is shown on the button consumer/merchant on-board and sign in page.
5. Click 'Save'
- clicking save will save the app ID, secret key, and button name
6. When you save, the fields will not be editable. When you click "Edit", you will have a pop-up warning.