Arcadier does not immediately delete your data after your subscription terminates. However, your marketplace is will become inactive if you do not subscribe to Arcadier. This means that the consumer portal (where buyers will land on) and seller portals (where merchants manage their listings) will not be available. Your administrator portal will have access limited to the subscription page.
To keep your marketplace active after your 30 day free trial, you would need to make sure that you are subscribed to Arcadier. You can do this by subscribing to Arcadier before your 30 day trial is up as well. Learn how here.
If you would like to re-activate your marketplace after the free trial ends, you can still do so for the 30 days following the deactivation of your marketplace.
To do this, simply follow the steps to login to your admin portal.
1. Log into yourmarketplace.arcadier.io/admin
2. You will see the subscription page
3. Pick a package that you would like to be on
4. Click the 'Upgrade' button under the appropriate plan
5. Enter your billing details and credit card information
6. Pay with your credit card
7. Your marketplace will be immediately re-activated!
Do note that you will have to do the steps above within 30 days after your trial ends to ensure that your marketplace data is not deleted.