If your marketplace is based in a different country from the bank used by your buyers, the banks may charge foreign transaction fees. This may vary according to the foreign bank used by each buyer.
Articles in this section
- Supporting international buyers and sellers
- Can I support international buyers and sellers with my marketplace?
- How can I support European buyers and sellers with Stripe on my marketplace?
- Can I accept more than one marketplace currency or show multiple currency conversions?
- Which currency should I set as my marketplace default currency?
- What are Foreign Transaction fees?
- What are Bank Conversion Fees?