If your marketplace is based in a different country from the bank used by your buyers, the banks may charge foreign transaction fees. This may vary according to the foreign bank used by each buyer.
Articles in this section
- How do I set Category Commission?
- Why do I need to have a mandatory payment method?
- Adding Omise as a Payment Gateway
- How Does Omise Work?
- Linking to Omise as a Seller
- Adding Cash on Delivery to your marketplace
- Being the merchant on record on Marketplace
- Are there any other methods, besides commission fees, which I can use to charge users on my marketplace?
- How can I change my admin commission rate?
- How are the admin commission fees calculated?