Yes, we do support bulk uploading of listings via a CSV file at an additional charge. Do note that as an admin, we strongly recommend that you ensure your category and custom field structures are finalised before you do a mass upload.
The upload is subject to a set of 7 perimeters:
1) This is a one-time service, chargeable per merchant.
2) Merchants and Categories have to exist in the marketplace. We do not help to create merchant accounts.
3) Mass upload is only available to the bespoke template currently.
4) Merchants have to pre-configure their delivery/ pickup methods in the settings page.
5) We do not help to mass upload items with variants currently.
6) Any custom fields created after the mass upload will have the 'null' value.
7) We do not provided data cleaning services.
Do note that the Merchant IDs and Category IDs will be generated by Arcadier's system, and these will be what admins will use to define the appropriate categories and merchants for each item. This means merchant accounts and categories will have to be created before doing a bulk upload.
Check out the formatting that the file would need to be in the .csv below: