The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on Arcadier's marketplaces:
2. Tobacco products, smoke-able products, e-cigarettes and e-liquid.
3. Health supplements containing herbal substances that are prohibited by local laws, as well as international regulations.
4. Drugs and drug paraphernalia
5. Medicine, medicinal instruments and items with objectionable medical claims. Listings are prohibited to make claims such as having a causal relationship between a substance and the prevention, cure or treatment of a disease or condition.
6. Contact lenses and other optometry products
7. Live animals and insects
8. Items made or derived from animals, including, but not limited to, endangered species and exotic animals
9. Ivory or bones, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory and wooly mammoth ivory from ivory-producing animals.
10. Human beings, human remains, body parts and items made from human remains, except for teeth and hair
11. Hazardous materials which are flammable, explosive, corrosive, radioactive, poisonous or otherwise dangerous
12. Weapons, including, but not limited to, firearms and imitation firearms
13. High powered laser pointers (Class 3B and Class 4)
14. Items or listings that promote, support or seek to engage users in illegal activity
15. Items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence and/or terrorism
16. Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred and seek to discriminate and/or demean on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, disability or sexual orientation
17. Items or listings that seek to shame fellow Arcadier members and/or reveal personal information of fellow Arcadier members
18. Items that infringe copyright laws including, but not limited to, unauthorized sales of eBooks
19. Counterfeit items
20. Unauthorized resale of tickets
21. Stolen or illegal goods
22. Illegal services
23. Pornography and adult material and services including, but not limited to, pornographic books, magazines, videos and pictures
24. Used undergarments and/or other intimate items
25. Recalled items or items that present unreasonable risk of harm