There are 2 categories for statuses under the ‘Rental Goods by Type’ marketplace type:
- Upcoming: Rentals that are going to happen in the future
- Ongoing/past: Rentals that are in the midst of being fulfilled, or have been completed
For ongoing/past rentals, the order statuses are:
- Paid – after the buyer has successfully made a payment, Arcadier’s system will automatically create an invoice ID and tag each item order status as paid.
- Completed – the system will automatically list the rental as “Completed” once the scheduled timeslot has passed. Alternatively, if the seller has fulfilled the rental before the end time, the seller can set the order status to “Completed”.
- Refunded – the seller can set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to the buyer.