There are 2 categories for statuses under the ‘Service Bookings’ marketplace type:
- Upcoming: Services that are going to happen in the future
- Ongoing/past: Services that are in the midst of being fulfilled, or have been completed
For ongoing/past services, the order statuses are:
- Paid – after the buyer has successfully made a payment, Arcadier’s system will automatically create an invoice ID and tag each item order status as paid.
- Completed – the system will automatically list the service as “Completed” once the scheduled time slot has passed. Alternatively, if the seller has fulfilled the service before the end time, the seller can set the order status to “Completed”.
- Refunded – the seller can set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to the buyer.
*Currently, the refund status is not available in Spacetime marketplaces.