No. Offer is only accepted once a buyer has successfully placed an order with the seller based on terms of sale stated in the special offer.
Articles in this section
- What are some reasons transactions fail?
- Adding FAQs on the marketplace
- What is the minimum and maximum custom unit limit by hours, minutes and days for bookings?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her orders?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- How do my buyers contact a seller after a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?