No. Offer is only accepted once a buyer has successfully placed an order with the seller based on terms of sale stated in the special offer.
Articles in this section
- Adding FAQs on the marketplace
- What is the minimum and maximum limit for booking by hours & minutes?
- What is the bulk shipping feature and how does it work?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her listing?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- How do my buyers contact a seller after a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?