No. A seller can only send one special offer to a buyer at any point in time. A buyer has to decline the initial special offer first before a seller can send another special offer to him.
Articles in this section
- Will my buyers be able to do multiple listing checkouts (Rental and Service Marketplace)?
- Being a seller (as an admin)
- Managing your listing (as a seller)
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Promo/discount codes
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- How does the special offer function work?