No. A seller can only send one special offer to a buyer at any point in time. A buyer has to decline the initial special offer first before a seller can send another special offer to him.
Articles in this section
- Contacting a seller
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- Negotiating with a seller (service, space and goods rental)
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?