No. A new chat has to be created between a buyer and a seller when they discuss about a different item.
Articles in this section
- Will my buyers be able to do multiple listing checkouts (Rental and Service Marketplace)?
- Being a seller (as an admin)
- Managing your listing (Seller)
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Promo/discount codes
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- How does the special offer function work?