The seller will have to send a special offer (reflecting the newly discussed terms of sale) to the buyer. The buyer will proceed to click “Buy Now” and complete checkout procedure and online payment to the seller. Transaction is complete once buyer has successfully completed online payment.
Articles in this section
- Being a seller (as an admin)
- Managing your listing (as a seller)
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- How does the special offer function work?