Whenever buyers start a chat with a seller by either clicking on the “Contact Seller” buttons or the “Request To Book” button, a new chat window will appear. This results in the creation of multiple chat windows between the same buyer and seller. In order to prevent this from happening, buyers should always go to their inbox to find the previous chat with the seller whenever they want to continue chatting with the seller.
Articles in this section
- Contacting a seller
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- Negotiating with a seller (service, space and goods rental)
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
Please sign in to leave a comment.