Whenever buyers start a chat with a seller by either clicking on the “Contact Seller” buttons or the “Request To Book” button, a new chat window will appear. This results in the creation of multiple chat windows between the same buyer and seller. In order to prevent this from happening, buyers should always go to their inbox to find the previous chat with the seller whenever they want to continue chatting with the seller.
Articles in this section
- Will my buyers be able to do multiple listing checkouts (Rental and Service Marketplace)?
- Being a seller (as an admin)
- Managing your listing (as a seller)
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Promo/discount codes
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- How does the special offer function work?