Buyers can reach out to sellers after a successful transaction by (1) going to his inbox to find the chat between the seller and him or (2) find the aforementioned successful transaction listed on his transaction list and click on the “Message” button.
Articles in this section
- Adding FAQs on the marketplace
- What is the minimum and maximum limit for booking by hours & minutes?
- What is the bulk shipping feature and how does it work?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her listing?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- How do my buyers contact a seller after a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?