Buyers can reach out to sellers after a successful transaction by (1) going to his inbox to find the chat between the seller and the user or (2) find the aforementioned successful transaction listed on his transaction list and click on the “Message” button.
Articles in this section
- What are some reasons transactions fail?
- Adding FAQs on the marketplace
- What is the minimum and maximum custom unit limit by hours, minutes and days for bookings?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her orders?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- How do my buyers contact a seller after a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?