Buyers can reach out to sellers after a successful transaction by (1) going to their inbox to find the chat between the seller and the user or (2) find the aforementioned successful transaction listed on their transaction list and click on the “Message” button.
Articles in this section
- Contacting a seller
- How do my sellers contact my buyers?
- Why are there so many chat windows created between a seller and a buyer in the process of chatting with each other?
- Can buyers always contact the same seller using a single chat thread in my marketplace?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- Can a seller send multiple special offers to a buyer?
- Negotiating with a seller (service, space and goods rental)
- If negotiation is successful and both parties have arrived at a deal, how can they complete the transaction based on the new terms?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?