When a buyer chooses to checkout via PayPal, PayPal will automatically split the transaction; one payment is to you, the marketplace admin (admin fees) and another payment is to your marketplace seller. Buyers who check out via PayPal will be able to see how much the marketplace admin fee is.
Articles in this section
- Review and Ratings
- Multiple merchant checkout
- What are some reasons transactions fail?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her orders?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?
- Can a buyer change his mind after accepting a special offer?
- Will my buyers be able to do multiple listing checkouts (Rental and Service Marketplace)?