When a buyer chooses to checkout via PayPal, PayPal will automatically split the transaction; one payment is to you, the marketplace admin (admin fees) and another payment is to your marketplace seller. Buyers who check out via PayPal will be able to see how much the marketplace admin fee is.
Articles in this section
- What are some reasons transactions fail?
- Adding FAQs on the marketplace
- What is the minimum and maximum custom unit limit by hours, minutes and days for bookings?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her orders?
- Can a buyer accept the special offer without making online payment immediately?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- How do my buyers contact a seller after a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?