This is dependent on the seller. Accepting a special offer entails a successful transaction with the seller. In order for the buyer to retract acceptance of a special offer, a refund will have to be issued by the seller. Refund policies are determined by the seller so the ability to retract acceptance of a special offer depends on the seller’s willingness to process refunds. How the refunds are processed would be through the chosen payment gateways' respective refund processes.
Articles in this section
- Review and Ratings
- Multiple merchant checkout
- What are some reasons transactions fail?
- How would a buyer book a service?
- How can a buyer manage his/her orders?
- How does a buyer propose a deal to the seller?
- How do my buyers contact a seller before a successful transaction?
- Why are there 2 recipients reflected on my buyer's PayPal payment summary?
- Can a buyer change his mind after accepting a special offer?
- Will my buyers be able to do multiple listing checkouts (Rental and Service Marketplace)?