Yes, you may choose to use your generic payment processors only and not use Arcadier’s default payment processors (Stripe and/or PayPal) at all. For example, Russian marketplaces may only want to use Qiwi Wallet and Yandex Money while Chinese marketplaces may only want to use Alipay and Ten Pay.
Articles in this section
- Adding Omise as a Payment Gateway
- How Does Omise Work?
- Linking to Omise as a Seller
- Adding Cash on Delivery to your marketplace
- Being the merchant on record on Marketplace
- Are there any other methods, besides commission fees, which I can use to charge users on my marketplace?
- How can I change my admin commission rate?
- How are the admin commission fees calculated?
- How do I get billed?
- How can I pay for my marketplace?