Yes! You can do so by adding custom fields. If your seller fills a particular custom listing that you have created (e.g. a checkbox for ‘used products’), your buyers will be able to see a search filter checkbox titled ‘used products’. They can check this box to only see used products.
Articles in this section
- How to customise product descriptions?
- How to add Text Editor feature (Admin) ?
- How to add photos or info-graphics into product descriptions?
- What are Custom Fields?
- Manage Your Item Listings
- Can I manage the listings on my marketplace?
- Can I create more search filters for my marketplace other than the existing price filter?
- Adding videos to listing details
- Can I add another layer of sub-categories under the current two-tiered system (categories & sub-categories)?
- Adding Categories