Enabling this feature requires a significant amount of coding knowledge so if you are not familiar with your marketplace codes, you should consider working with a web developer or someone with the technical background.
The Facebook pixel is a marketing tool offered by Facebook, which can be used to track conversions and to create custom audiences from visitors who have previously visited your site. This enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns.
Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your site to create more effective Facebook advertising campaigns.
To create your Facebook pixel:
1. Go to your Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager
2. Click Create a Pixel
3. Enter a name for your pixel - yourmarketplacename-arcadier. You can have only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your business (Note: You can change the name of the pixel later from the Facebook Pixel tab)
4. Select Copy and paste the code option
5. Copy the provided pixel base code(in step 1) and paste it in your clipboard (for later use)
6. Skip step 2 (event pixel code) as we do not allow specific page tracking on our marketplace at this moment and click Next
7. Email the instructions to your intended recipients (or yourself) for future reference
To add the pixel code to your marketplace:
1. Go to your marketplace admin portal under Advanced, then Custom Code
2. Copy and paste your Facebook pixel base code into your HTML code box
3. Once done, click Save
For more detailed explanation about Facebook pixel, do refer to this documentation here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755?helpref=faq_content#createpixel