Enabling this feature requires a significant amount of coding knowledge so if you are not familiar with your marketplace codes, you should consider working with a web developer or someone with the relevant technical background.
The Facebook pixel is a marketing tool offered by Facebook, which can be used to track conversions and to create custom audiences from visitors who have previously visited your site. This enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns.
Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your site to create more effective Facebook advertising campaigns.
To create your Facebook pixel:
1. Go to your Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager
2. Click Set up Pixel
3. Select Manually add pixel code to website option
4. Copy the provided pixel base code (in step 1 shown in the screenshot below) and paste it in your clipboard (for later use).
5. Skip step 2 (in the screenshot above) as we do not allow specific page tracking on our marketplace at this moment.
6. Email the instructions to your intended recipients (or yourself) for future reference.
To add the pixel code to your marketplace:
1. Go to your marketplace admin portal under Customize, then Custom Codes
2. Copy and paste your Facebook pixel base code into your HTML code box
3. Once done, scroll down and click on the Save button to save your changes.
For more detailed explanation about Facebook pixel, do refer to this documentation here.