You may wish to setup your account and synchronise with the selected Google APIs below to further upgrade your account with enough proficiency in running your very own marketplace. If you are unsure how to set-up your Google Developer account, you can refer to our guide below to proceed with the set up.
Do note that in order to proceed in setting up your Google Developer account, you will need to sign up for a free trial at https://cloud.google.com/free/
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com. Create a Gmail account and log into the website via your Gmail account. You will be directed to the homepage shown below
- Click on the Select a project tab and a popup will appear
- Click on the button and you will be brought to a New Project page
- Fill in your particular fields.
a) Project name -> YourMarketPlaceName-arcadier
b) Yes/No for email updates
c) Accept the terms of service
- Select Credentials on the sidebar and click Create credentials. (Refer to image shown below)
- There will be a list that pops out after click Create credentials. Select API key and a pop up , API key created will appear (Refer to image below)
- Copy and paste this API key onto your admin portal
- Click Save