You may wish to setup your account and synchronise with the selected Google APIs below to further upgrade your account with enough proficiency in running your very own marketplace. If you are unsure how to set-up your Google Developer account, you can refer to our guide below to proceed with the set up.
Do note that in order to proceed in setting up your Google Developer account, you will need to sign up for a free trial at https://cloud.google.com/free/
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com. Create a Gmail account and log into the website via your Gmail account. You will be directed to the homepage shown below.
2. Click on the Select a project tab and a popup will appear.
3. Click on "New Project" and you will be brought to a New Project page.
4. Fill in your project name and click "Create".
5. Select Credentials on the sidebar and click on CREATE CREDENTIALS at the top.
6. There will be a list that appears after clicking on CREATE CREDENTIALS. Select "API key".
7. A popup will then appear showing the API key that was created.
8. Copy and paste this API key onto your admin portal by going to Language > Google Translate.
9. Click Save.